First up though, I've got 10 of the sweetest treats rounded up for you over on The Mommy Blog Hoppers & they are all made even better with bacon!!

Check out some of the treats you'll find
So now head over & check out the FULL ROUNDUP!!
CHECK OUT DOREE, A PRETTY AWESOME MOMMY & FOODIE @





mmmm Bacon! Just stopping by to say HI from the Social Fabric Community!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stopping by Jen!!
DeleteHow did i not know about bacon month sooner?! Hello yum!
ReplyDeleteLol, how have you missed such an awesome month?? ;)
DeleteI am horribly embarrassed to have not known about bacon month! I shall make up for it by trying every one of these recipes! :) the bacon crack made me laugh. i will have to make some for the holidays as gifts!who wouldn't want a plate full of bacony goodness?
ReplyDeleteBacon Crack??!!! Oh Em Gee - I am so making this for my family!
ReplyDeleteOh My Goodness! This is an awesome collection, Jaime! :) Thank you for including my Caramel Bacon Cashew Ice Cream! Pinned and sharing!
ReplyDeleteThank you Carrie!!
Delete