home about recipes Wonderful food wednesday let me pintroduce you!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Mom's Test Meal Mondays Features #6



Thank you so much to everyone that linked up this past week!  It means so much that you took some time out of your holiday weekend to come party with me & Carrie!!  And each week the number of recipes shared keeps increasing!  I'm so happy that y'all are enjoying my little party!!

I want to give a huge thank you shout out to my co-host Carrie from Frugal Foodie Mama!  I hope you all got a chance to stop by and check out all of her awesomeness!

Now to the features!!!  Let's see what y'all liked best...

 
 
#3
from High Heels & Grills
 
 
 
 
#2
from Posed Perfection
 
 
 
 
#1
from This Gal Cooks
 
 
 
 
 
All three of you please grab a features button! And congratulations!!
The features will be pinned to my MTM Monday's Features Pinterest Board
which you can check out HERE, tweeted & posted on FB
 

Thank you all again for joining me this week! And I hope to see y'all again this Monday as we test our favorite Pork recipes!  Bring those pork chops, tenderloins, hot dogs, bacon, any of it!  We want to see all things pork!!  I will also be joined by my amazing co-host, Brittany from Confessions of a PinAholic

And remember, if anyone is interested in being a co-host for Mom's Test Meal Mondays, please email me at momstestkitchen (at) yahoo (dot) com! I'd love to have you!
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jaime.
    Thanks so much for featuring my Sunny Seed Oatmeal Cookies. I am honored to be mentioned in such a talented group of bloggers. Thanks also for your sweet comments you left me this week. Hope you have a great weekend!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaime!
    Thanks so much for featuring my Sunny Seed Oatmeal Cookies! I am honored to be in such talented company. I hope you have a great weekend!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my veggies, Jamie! :) The featured button is now on my featured tab. :)

    ReplyDelete