I wanted to take today and give everyone a heads up about some fun things going on tomorrow, Thursday the 26th!
First off, I am so excited about this!! I am doing my very first ever guest post at The NY Melrose Family for Jenny while her & her family are away on vacation! And I would just like to say how wonderful it was to work with Jenny! She helped me soooo much!!!!!
I'm sharing a great slow-cooked pork recipe so I would love for you to go check it out! I'm also hosting a giveaway with my post ~ a $20 gift card to Hobby Lobby!! Who doesn't need new pretties for their home???
And second, I'm so excited about this too! I am one of the co-hosts for the Meet & Tweet with Laura over at Our Reflection tomorrow! This is such a fun link party! If you've never checked it out you really should!! It's a great way to 'tweet' new friends!!
So I hope y'all will stop by tomorrow and check out all the different places I am going to be!
Be sure to join in the fun for
KITCHEN WEEK @ Bear Rabbit Bear Crafts
August 12-18, 2012

No comments:
Post a Comment