Preach it Tina!
I've got 2 more amazing women to introduce you to this week!
And trust me, they get stuff done!
Hi! My name is Katie. I am a 27 year old wife & a stay at home mommy to an
adorable 4.5 month old girl. I am also a Criminal Justice student about to
graduate with a Bachelors Degree in Corrections. I am addicted to reality shows
& tattoos. I blog about my daughter, my life & my struggles to not lose
myself with my new job title. This is my Life!
Hi! My name is Julie. I blog over at This Gal Cooks about cooking and the occasional DIY project. You can often find me in the
kitchen cooking up tasty meals and goodies or grill side while my boyfriend
grills up some of the veggies and meats I've prepared (ok, sometimes he prepares
the meats!) I host an awesome Monday party on my blog, Marvelous Mondays. You
should stop by and check it out some time. Be sure to stop by This Gal Cooks for
some tasty recipes!
I hope y'all will take some time out of your weekend to go by and show these two ladies some love! Be sure to tell them I sent you!
Have a great weekend!










Thanks for the spotlight post! :)
ReplyDelete