Welcome to week #4 of Mom's Test Meal Mondays!!!
I'm so excited to be showing off my new design this week! I know it's been on the blog for a few days now so some of you have already seen it but this is sort of a 'reveal' week! I am so happy with the design! I was able to work with an amazingly talented woman ~ Colleen from Paisley Boulevard ~ who was so incredibly easy to work with! Seriously y'all, I told her the couple of things I wanted out of the new design and she ran with it! I did not have any ideas of how I wanted the final design to look when we started but I wouldn't change a thing now that we are done!! So seriously, if you are even thinking about a new design, buttons, signature, anything, Colleen is the woman to call on!!!
I also am taking today to celebrate another little blogger milestone ~ reaching 100 GFC friends!!! I actually let this come and go without even a 'Thank You' to all of my wonderful readers! I'M SO SORRY! I couldn't do any of this without y'alls support so I've reached out to some of my friends to help me make it up to you! I have 9 amazing women offering my readers 9 amazing prizes! I'm going to introduce them all to you in just a sec, but let's talk about why you all came here in the first place!
MOM'S TEST MEAL MONDAYS!!!
This week I am breaking my rules! It's a FREE FOR ALL!! Whatever you've got, bring it (as long as its a recipe)! No theme! No limit on the number of link-ups! We're celebrating here people!! Show-Off!! Grab a button, make some friends, let's have some fun!!
So let me now introduce you to your hosts & the prizes they are offering!!

Custom Designed Blog Button from
Colleen @ Paisley Boulevard
Colleen @ Paisley Boulevard

Ad Space from
Katie @ This Is My Life
Basic Ad Space from
Melanie @ Bear Rabbit Bear
$5 Starbucks Gift Card from
Julie @ Jam's Corner
Medium Ad Space from
Margaret @ Raising Bean
Do I have some great friends or what?? I just want to say thank you to all of these lovely ladies who have offered their time & friendship to help make my site a success!!
So let's party!!!






Hi Jaime
ReplyDeleteCongratulations for the new look - beautiful!:)
Thanks for another party and I'm wishing you more and more readers:)
Thank you Winnie! I'm so glad you could join me again this week!! I'm loving your recipes!!
DeleteJust entered your giveaway in a whole bunch of ways.
ReplyDeleteSarah
http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/
Yay!! Thanks for entering Sarah!!
DeleteThank you for hosting, Jaime! What a great giveaway :) I'm going to share it on FB and Twitter!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing Jamie!!
DeleteWow! What amazing gifts! I love your new look.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! So glad you could join the party!
DeleteFun Giveaway! New follower!
ReplyDeleteMisty @ http://monkeysandtutus.blogspot.com
Thank you Misty! I'm so happy to have you as a new friend! Going to head over & check out your blog!!
Deleteawesome giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Ang! & thanks for linking up!!
DeleteGreat giveaway! Nice to meet your bloggy friends! Thanks for today's linky!
ReplyDeleteAmy @ Creative Kid Snacks
Thank you Amy! I'm so glad you joined us this week!
DeleteGreat blog design, and thank you so much for the giveaway. I just entered nearly every which way I could. Thanks for hosting the giveway and the Link up!
ReplyDeleteJessica
http://www.athometake2.com
Thank you so much Jessica! I'm so happy to have you join in the party! And I'm even more happy to have you as my newest friend on my sidebar!!
DeleteI love your new blog design! Thanks for hosting and have a great week! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Bridget! I can't wait to see what recipes you have shared this week!
DeleteHey Kristina! Thanks so much for stopping by! I could have sworn I was already following your blog but I definitely am now! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog and inviting me to link up with you! I'm sharing 2 delicious recipes today :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you linked up your recipes Melissa!
DeleteThank you so much for leaving me a sweet note about the Scrumptiously Soft Zucchini Cookies and for inviting me to your fun party. I linked up 3 of my faves. I am your newest follower. I hope you'll visit Posed Perfection again and maybe even "follow me" back. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Nici
Thank you for stopping by my site! I'm here, I've link up and now I headed to explore your lovely blog. Thanks again!
ReplyDelete