THIS IS A SPONSORED POST FOR THE ORANSI FRIDGE AIR PURIFIER.
So let's be honest here today my lovely friends. We've all been there. We've all had it happen even if we don't want to admit it. We all at some point or another have opened our refrigerator door & been knocked on our rears by some gosh-awful smell that we spend the next half hour searching for & then trying to clean out of our fridges and our noses.
What if I told you this cute little thing, the Oransi Fridge Air Purifier, is a solution for all of our problems? And yes, I called an air purifier cute! This little magic machine is sooo tiny!! I was completely expecting something much bigger and I was so pleasantly surprised when this small package arrived! There was no longer a concern about where I was going to be able to fit it in my fridge!
It's smaller than a stick of butter!! You can't argue that that is cute!! :)
Plus, it's silent! And I don't mean a small hum that you can eventually ignore, I'm talking silent!! If it weren't for the light, I wouldn't have known the thing was on & working! And yes, I'm the woman that stands in my kitchen with it stuck up to my ear like a seashell trying to hear something! But there was nothing! No noise at all! In a house with a toddler, anything that is silent but effective is always welcome!!
See, hear that?? Nothing!! No noise!
The Fridge Air Purifier runs simply on two AA batteries so you never have to change a filter & nothing requires additional cleaning for you! The only negative I encountered for the purifier is that is does not come with the batteries & I was completely out of AA! So I did have to wait a few days to start using it until the next time I ran to the store & could grab some batteries! But personally, that's not even a red X in my book & it just made me aware that I was out of batteries for the next time one of Princess P's toys went dead so it actually helped! :)

So how would you like an Oransi Fridge Air Purifier of your own?? Oransi would love to offer one to one of my fabulously lovely friends!! So get to entering!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I hope y'all have a great Mother's Day!





No comments:
Post a Comment