home about recipes Wonderful food wednesday let me pintroduce you!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Mom's Test Meal Mondays Features #7



82 RECIPES!!!  Y'all shared 82 recipes this week!!  I am blown away!  This is the highest number of recipes we've had shared in one week before!!!  I can't thank y'all enough for taking time out of your day to come and link up with me!! :)  Y'all are AWESOME!

And lets give a HUGE thank you to my wonderful co-host ~ Brittany from Confessions of a PinAholic!  How many of y'all made sausage pancakes this week??

So now lets see what other recipes y'all were digging...


#3
 Breakfast Burritos
from High Heels and Grills


 
 
#2
 BBQ Quesadilla
from Call Me PMc

 

 
#1
 
 
 
All three of you please grab a features button! And congratulations!!
The features will be pinned to my MTM Monday's Features Pinterest Board
which you can check out HERE, tweeted & posted on FB

 
 
Thank you all again for joining me this week! And I hope to see y'all again this Monday as we test our favorite Pasta dishes!  I will also be joined by my friend & pretty awesome sponsor, Katie from This Is My Life!

And remember, if anyone is interested in being a co-host for Mom's Test Meal Mondays, please email me at momstestkitchen (at) yahoo (dot) com! I'd love to have you!
 


3 comments:

  1. Wow! What an honor :) Thanks for the recognition. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. these features look delicious!

    ReplyDelete