home about recipes Wonderful food wednesday let me pintroduce you!

Monday, April 8, 2013

Mommy3 ~ Birthday Parties!!

Welcome to Monday y'all!!  It's another week!  And this week we're starting off joining in the Mommy3 Blog Hop over at The Mommy Blog Hoppers!  If you haven't gone over & checked the blog out, you should!  I'm a new contributor so now there's an extra place to find yummy recipes from yours truly! ;)
 
This month we're talking birthday parties which is perfect because Princess P is getting close to turning 3!!  I can't believe my baby is about to be 3!!  In honor of birthday party planning, I've rounded up a whole list of birthday party fun from some of my friends in the bloggy world!  We've got themes, printables, cakes, even countdown blocks!!
 
So here we go, let's plan a PAR-TAY!!


 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



VIP ROCK STAR PARTY




RAINBOW SPRINKLES PARTY




ANGRY BIRDS PARTY

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

PRINCESS PARTY




TRANSPORTATION BIRTHDAY PARTY



RAINBOW BIRTHDAY CAKE




PAINT PALLET SUGAR COOKIES




BASKETBALLS & NINJAGO




BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN BLOCKS {free printable}




PARTY PLANNING GUIDE {free printable}







So what about y'all?  Do you have a fun birthday party idea?!?  Head over to MBH & link up your posts to Mommy3!!


Mommy Blog Hoppers

5 comments:

  1. On I love the Minnie party! Great round up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one word, "Awesome!!!" Seriously Jamie, I couldn't pick just one, because all of your themed parties looked amazing and all the food and decorations were perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the shout outs, Jamie!!! This is a really fantastic round up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww... thanks for including my Rainbow Birthday Bash! :) I saw your request on the Online Blogcon group just this morning & almost sent you the link to it & then I realized you had already published the post & that I was too late. I was pleasantly surprised to see that you did indeed include it! :)

    ReplyDelete