Don't get me wrong, she gets plenty of whole grains, fruits and veggies. The main area I run into problems with her is with protein. It just doesn't feel right to feed her chicken nuggets for breakfast. But she just won't eat anything else. She won't eat eggs, bacon, ham, string cheese. None of it! What's a mom to do?!?!
Well, thank goodness for yogurt! This is one source of protein she will eat! I decided to press my luck and see if she would eat Greek yogurt. We tried the Yopa! Greek Yogurt Strawberries with Nine Whole Grain Granola. Luckily, I got a four pack because I will be honest, the first time she tried it, she wasn't a fan & I thought we were just going to have to go back to regular yogurt. But I decided to give it another try & this time around we had better luck! I think she just needed to get adjusted to the difference in textures between regular & Greek yogurts. Either way, she ate it & that made this momma happy!!
So now we have a breakfast she likes that lets her get fruit, dairy, whole grains & protein all in one perfectly well balanced bowl!
![]() |
| playing with her food |
![]() |
| enjoying a bowl of Yopa! Greek Yogurt Strawberries with Whole Grain Granola |
Speaking of balance, gold medalist Gabby Douglas is an expert, and she's challenging you to take the Yopa! Taste Challenge where you can win a variety of prizes, including $10,000! Just "like" Yopa! on Facebook for a chance to win.
DISCLOSURE:
I was selected for participation in this campaign as a member of Clever Girls Collective. All opinions are my own.





No comments:
Post a Comment