home about recipes Wonderful food wednesday let me pintroduce you!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Wonderful Food Wednesday

Welcome to the 32nd week of Wonderful Food Wednesday!
Thirty-two weeks of scrumptious food made around the world. Pretty exciting!!

Hey, did y'all know that I'm a contributor on two other blogs??  I contribute recipes over at My Favorite Finds & The Mommy Blog Hoppers and this past week I've got two great recipes y'all should go check out when you have a second!!

Applesauce Banana Bread 
with a peanut butter drizzle



Italian Parmesan Breadstick Popcorn



So now that I've shared some of what I've been working on ~ lets see what y'all been up to!!

Wonderful Food Wednesday - Week #32

This week we are excited that Paula from Call Me PMc is guest hosting with us.  If you haven't stopped by and checked out Call Me PMc, you are missing out!!  Paula covers everything from recipes to crafts to fitness!  I'm seriously trying to convince her to move to TX to be my personal trainer! ;)

Call Me PMc



Wonderful Food Wednesday

This week we are featuring a recipe from The Salty Kitchen - Balsamic Brussels Sprouts.
A perfect healthy Spring recipe to get you back on track after all that Easter feasting!

DSCN1400

Be sure to stop by Laura's blog and check out this recipe and lots of others!!

Come back next week to see if you are our Wonderful Food Wednesday featured recipe!
If you've been featured grab this button and place it on your sidebar:
Wonderful Food Wednesday - featured

Rules:
1. Follow your hosts Kerrie @ Family Food and Travel
and Jessica @ All She Cooks , Jaime at Mom's Test Kitchen and Paula at Call Me PMc
*If you are a new follower please leave us a message/comment so that we can hop on over for a visit.
2. Visit as many blogs as you can, leave comments, follow and grab their recipes.
If you are interested in guest hosting for a week, please send an email to twinstravelblog (at) gmail (dot) com

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting!!! I hope you're having a fabulous week!

    XO,
    Jen @ Yummy. Healthy. Easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stopped over with a couple additions, thanks for the party!

    Lori
    Whoneedsacape.com
    Not Your Average Super Moms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We stopped over with a couple additions, thanks so much!

    Lori
    Whoneedsacape.com
    Not Your Average Super Moms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your weekly awesomeness at these parties. :) Woot-woot!

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete