home about recipes Wonderful food wednesday let me pintroduce you!

Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Grant Life's Blog-a-versary #Giveaway!

I'm so excited to be partying with Kelley from The Grant Life for her blog-a-versary!!!  A group of her friends have gotten together with Kelley to celebrate by offering a $75 giftcard to Target to one of y'all!!


How's that for a celebration??

a Rafflecopter giveaway
 
 
 photo rssicon_zpsc81453d3.png photo fbicon_zpsaaa474ba.png photo twittericon_zps2adf6372.png photo pinteresticon_zps8cd2e95d.png photo bloglovinicon_zpsad31238a.png photo instagramicons_zps6bb95e76.png photo googleicon_zpsfd011d30.png

7 comments:

  1. I read tons of blogs each day, but I make sure to always check little baby garvin, strawberry swing and other things, my soul is the sky, story of my life, table for two, and annie's eats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting married so right now I look at Weddingbee almost everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't Quote the Raven :) she is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of SkinnyMeg's blog! She's so motivating and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FatCyclist and DavidLebovitz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to read ONTD: Oh No They Didn't everyday to keep up with all the latest gossip :)

    ReplyDelete