Well, we survived another week y'all!! Did anyone else think this week flew by? I can't believe it's already Friday!! But I'm definitely not complaining! Did y'all have a good week?
I first want to say a big Thank You to Lindsay from Mommy's Sweet Confessions for being my wonderful co-host this week & for sharing such a wonderful recipe with us!!
Now let's get to the features!
#3
from Storybook Reality
#2
from Mommy's Sweet Confessions
#1
from Growing Up Gabel
All three of you
feel free to grab a features button! And congratulations!!
The features will
be pinned to my MTM Monday's Features Pinterest Board
which you can
check out HERE,
tweeted & posted on FB!
Thank you all
again for joining me this week! And I hope to see y'all again this Monday as we
try to make our lives a little easier by sharing our favorite seafood recipes! I will be
joined by my amazing co-host Michelle from Sunshine and a Summer Breeze! So be sure to join Michelle & I Sunday night @ 9 pm
(CST)!!
And remember, if anyone is interested in being a co-host for Mom's Test Meal Mondays, please email me at momstestkitchen (at) yahoo (dot) com! I'd love to have you!






So glad I found your blog.. I need new recipes! New follower via the blog hop. I'd love for you to check out mine. :)
ReplyDeleteRachel
http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com
Thanks for the feature Jaime!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for featuring my Chili Cheese Mac! See you Sunday!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for linking up! Can't wait to see what you share next week!
DeleteHi! I'm Roni from HomePayge blog! I found you through Naptime review where I am a sponsor also and wanted to come by and follow you! I'm now following via GFC:) And you had me at banana and sweet potatoes! Two of my favorite things ever.
ReplyDeleteHope you will come visit HomePayge!
xx
Roni
These features look so yummy! I am a new Follower of your Blog from Friday Chaos. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is YUM!
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking up with Super Sunday Sync!
http://dawnsdisaster.blogspot.com/2012/10/super-sunday-sync-4.html
We hope you come back next week :)
Thanks for hosting the party Dawn! I'll definitely be back again to join in! :)
DeleteHi! I'm your newest follower from the Super Sunday Sync. I can always use new dinner ideas! Stop by my blog if you can.
ReplyDeletehttp://bakingsodavinegar.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for stopping by! And I will definitely head over & check out your page!! Hope your having a great week!
Delete