Happy Friday!!!
I can't even begin to explain to y'all how appreciative and just totally amazed I am by the support & participation y'all have given to this here little party!! We had almost 100 recipes shared this week!!
100!!
I honestly wish I had the time available to stop by & comment on every single recipe shared! I know how much hard work each of you have put into those posts you are linking up & I just want you all to know that I am so beyond thankful for each and every one of you!! And even though I can not leave a comment for each of you, I do want you to know that I am coming to each of your blogs on a weekly basis and reading the stories & recipes you have shared!
PLUS, starting this week, my amazing co-hosts are going to be picking out their favorites for the week and sharing their features on their blogs!! We're expanding the love!! :)
So here, I will always be featuring the top 3 most viewed links for the week & then my co-host will be picking anywhere from 3-5 of their favorite links each week & will be featuring those as well! Then we're going to highlight all the features on our social media outlets plus I'll be pinning all of the features to the MTM Mondays Features board!!
So, be sure to head over to Paula's blog @ Call Me PMc and check out her top 3 favorite recipes from this week!! And while you're there be sure to give her a big Thank You for being such an awesome co-host!!
So now lets get to this week's top 3 most viewed sandwich recipes!!
#3
from Dreaming All Day
#2
from Someone Else's Genius
#1
from What's Cooking in the Burbs
All three of you feel free to grab a features
button! And congratulations!!
The features will be pinned to my MTM Monday's
Features Pinterest Board
which you can check out HERE, tweeted & posted on FB!
Thank you all again for joining me this week!
And I hope to see y'all again this Monday as we share our favorite man-pleasing meals! I will be joined by my amazing co-host Meredith from Wait 'Til Your Father Gets Home! So be sure to
join Meredith & I Sunday night @ 9 pm (CST)!!
And
remember, if anyone is interested in being a co-host for Mom's Test Meal
Mondays, please email me at momstestkitchen (at) yahoo (dot) com! I'd love to
have you!





I'm already following, but am visiting from the hop. That grilled cheese looks pretty tasty, I have to say. Congrats on your numbers!
ReplyDeleteThankyou for featuring my Candied Bacon Jalapeno Cream Cheese Sandwich, that made my day!! Grabbing a button now! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the feature, Jaime! Have a great rest of the weekend! :)
ReplyDelete