home about recipes Wonderful food wednesday let me pintroduce you!

Friday, October 12, 2012

MTM Mondays Features #11

 
It's Friday!! 
You know what that means!!! 
Time for FEATURES!!!!

First, of course, we have to give a big thank you to my lovely co-host Michelle from Sunshine and a Summer Breeze.  I hope you all got a chance to go over & spend some time getting to know her!!

So lets see what y'alls favorite fish dishes were this week:

#3
Spicy Crab & Corn Chowder
from This Gal Cooks




#2
Salmon with Coriander Rub & Lime Cream
from In Her Chucks




#1
Salmon Patties
from Love Bakes Good Cakes

 
 
 
All three of you feel free to grab a features button! And congratulations!!
The features will be pinned to my MTM Monday's Features Pinterest Board
which you can check out HERE, tweeted & posted on FB!

 




Thank you all again for joining me this week! And I hope to see y'all again this Monday as we share our favorite sandwich recipes! I will be joined by my amazing co-host Paula from Call Me PMc! So be sure to join Paula & I Sunday night @ 9 pm (CST)!!


And remember, if anyone is interested in being a co-host for Mom's Test Meal Mondays, please email me at momstestkitchen (at) yahoo (dot) com! I'd love to have you!
 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature Jaime :) Looking forward to Monday's party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog thru Our Everyday Harvest Blog Hop and I started following. Lots of great recipes!

    Erin
    http://travelingkidsonthego.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by & following Erin! I'll gladly return the favor :)

      Delete