Since Princess P does seem to love all things cars, I decided to expand on that and we did a few activities around Transportation. We went to the library and picked out some fun books and I racked my brain searched Pinterest trying to come up with fun activities for us to do. This first activity I actually did come up with on my own, mainly because it was the entire subject of the book we read & it was super super simple!!
STOP LIGHTS

SUPPLIES:
- black construction paper
- red construction paper
- yellow construction paper
- green construction paper
- glue
- scissors
LETS CREATE:
- Cut your black piece of construction paper in half lengthwise
- Cut a medium sized circle out of each of the other three pieces of construction paper. I used the bottom of a drinking cup to trace the circle ~ you can always let your little one do the cutting with safety scissors for practice!
- Have your little one glue the circles onto the black paper ~ red on top, yellow middle, green bottom.
NOTES:
*After we did this activity, I also found this very similar activity online that includes a poem that is really cute!
Be sure to stop back by next Thursday to see our next Transportation activity!
Disclosure:
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, meaning, if you click on one of them and make a purchase, I will receive a portion of that sale.


My nephew who loves cars will love this craft. I will add it to our activities for toddlers sydney list. Thanks for it.
ReplyDeleteI hope your nephew enjoys the activity!! Thanks for stopping by!
Delete