home about recipes Wonderful food wednesday let me pintroduce you!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Mom's Test Meal Mondays Features #1



I'm so thankful to everyone that linked up their wonderful dessert recipes to the kick-off of Mom's Test Meal Mondays!  I was hoping to get 20 desserts shared and the fact that there were more than double that number blew me away!!  So thank you all!!

I wish I could feature every single recipe but that would be one majorly long blog post!!  Instead, each week I am going to feature the top 3 links that received the most visits.  So, my lovely readers, I am letting you pick the features!! :)


THE TOP THREE DESSERTS:


#3
#2

AND THE DESSERT THAT RECEIVED THE MOST VIEWS:


All three of you please grab a features button!  And congratulations!!
The features will be pinned to my MTM Monday's Features Pinterest Board
which you can check out HERE, tweeted & posted on FB

BlogButton


Thank you all again for joining me this week!  And I hope to see y'all again this Monday as we test out Chicken Recipes!!!  Plus we have our first co-host, Ang from Juggling Act, who will be sharing an amazing Chicken Recipe she made for what turned out to be an impromptu date night with her hubby!!  You don't want to miss it!!

And remember, if anyone is interested in being a co-host for Mom's Test Meal Mondays, please email me at momstestkitchen (at) yahoo (dot) com!  I'd love to have you!

Photobucket


Be sure to join in the fun for
KITCHEN WEEK @ Bear Rabbit Bear Crafts
August 12-18, 2012
Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly
 
LIKE Mom on Facebook ~ FOLLOW Mom on Twitter ~ FOLLOW Mom on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo. Found your party that is still open. :) Just linked up 2 recipes for you!

    Have a great day!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete