home about recipes Wonderful food wednesday let me pintroduce you!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Wonderful Food Wednesday

Welcome to
Wonderful Food Wednesday
Week #34

I'm not sure about y'all but April has completely flown by!  And Mother Nature is just screwing with us ~ it was perfect Spring weather a day ago & now it's barely 50 degrees outside!  Maybe this means the summer won't be as hot??  {anyone in TX, don't freak out, I'm knocking on wood!!}

Since we are coming up on the end of April ~ don't forget this Friday will be the Let Me Pintroduce You Party!!  So be sure to come back Friday & find some new Pinteraholics to stalk!!





So now let's check out some recipes!!

 
Wonderful Food Wednesday
 
This week we are featuring three fabulous recipes! Come back each week to see if you are our featured bloggers!!

 
Our first feature this week is Kale and Quinoa Salad  from Yummy. Healthy. Easy
 
wonderful food wednesday


Our second feature is this fantastic recipe for Lemon Meringue Pie Rice Krispy Treats - what a cool idea!
 
wonderful food wednesday

And finally, our third feature is Chicken Pho from Soliloquy of Food and Such
 
IMG-20130311-02645

Be sure to stop by all three of these fabulous blogs to check out these recipes and lots of others.

If you've been featured grab this button and place it on your sidebar:




Rules:
1. Follow your hosts Kerrie @ Family Food and Travel
and Jessica @ All She Cooks , Jaime at Mom's Test Kitchen
*If you are a new follower please leave us a message/comment so that we can hop on over for a visit.
2. Visit as many blogs as you can, leave comments, follow and grab their recipes.
If you are interested in guest hosting for a week, please send an email to
twinstravelblog (at) gmail (dot) com

15 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! Loved the features! Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my Pho!! - and for hosting another week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the party and the yummy recipes - thanks so much for hosting! Looking forward to the Pinterest party Friday :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Here in Northern WI, it's barely 30 degrees! I think Spring forgot about us, here in Northern WI~ Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting! Great features. I am sharing on G+

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting!

    Lori
    Whoneedsacape.com
    Not Your Average Super Moms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting!

    Lori
    Whoneedsacape.com
    Not Your Average Super Moms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the feature and hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing such a great recipe Jess!! :)

      Delete
  9. I brought over my Grilled Cheese Green Chile Burger and Chicken Fajita Salad for your wonderful party. Thanks for hosting.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of those recipes sound great Linda!! Can't wait to check them out! Thanks for joining the party!!

      Delete
  10. I just stumbled upon your party...I love parties!!! Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower and I just linked up my favorite dessert.

    ReplyDelete