home about recipes Wonderful food wednesday let me pintroduce you!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wonderful Brands #WonderfulSummer


Alright, so we're going to talk about something today.  Something that probably won't surprise you at all.  I like to eat.  Everyone good, picked yourself up off the floor from that shocking revelation??

Seriously though, it's not just that I like to eat.  I like to snack.  I can munch on food all day if it's sitting there.  My sister laughs at me because I can come from just having had a huge, belly-filling meal & I walk into her house and it's like a magnet, I go straight to her pantry.  I may not actually get anything to eat but I have to look for my options.  I like to snack so much that most nights I would rather sit down & have a few different appetizer options for dinner than a full meal.  Luckily I married a man who's ok with that too :)

Wonderful Brands #WonderfulSummer


The downfall is that I have created a daughter who would rather snack than sit down and eat full meals now too.  I try to stick to my guns with the whole you will eat what I put in front of you thing but it's hard to try to push her to do something I don't always do myself.  This is why I always try to keep healthy snacks in the house so I at least know she's not just filling up on junk.  Which is why I love the Wonderful Brands of snacks.

WonderfulBrands #WonderfulSummer


I'm sure you've all heard of Wonderful Pistachios & their hilarious 'Get Crackin' commercials but did you know that Wonderful Brands makes a whole line of nuts & fruits?  Wonderful Brands also makes Wonderful Almonds, Wonderful Almonds Accents & POM Wonderful!  Wonderful Brands offers delicious, sensible snacks that are nutrient rich & an awesome alternative to the 'junk' snacks.  Don't just take my word for it though.  The Hungry Girl has the Top Ate Reason You Should Love Wonderful Brands.

Wonderful Brands #WonderfulSummer

At least now while my family is munching ourselves all the way to Snackers Anynomous, we're getting there healthy! ;)


So how would you like your own healthy summer snacking Wonderful Prize Pack?  One lucky reader is going to win a prize pack filled with Wonderful Brand products to help you have a #WonderfulSummer!

Wonderful Brands #WonderfulSummer


a Rafflecopter giveaway


Be sure to stay connected on social media for all the latest recipes & behind the scenes fun!
 photo rssicon_zpsc81453d3.png photo fbicon_zpsaaa474ba.png photo twittericon_zps2adf6372.png photo pinteresticon_zps8cd2e95d.png photo bloglovinicon_zpsad31238a.png photo instagramicons_zps6bb95e76.png photo googleicon_zpsfd011d30.png




I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.


CHECK OUT DOREE, A PRETTY AWESOME MOMMY & FOODIE @

No comments:

Post a Comment