home about recipes Wonderful food wednesday let me pintroduce you!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wonderful Food Wednesday

Welcome to
Wonderful Food Wednesday #48



The summer is speeding by but there is still time for vacation!!  Sorry, I'm just so excited!  I'm leaving tomorrow for a week long vacation & I can't wait!!  But to give y'all a heads up ~ next week's party might be posted late.  I'll be traveling home on Tuesday so depending on what time I get home & if I possibly have access to Wi-Fi Monday night will all determine when it goes live for me!  I'll try to get something posted on Facebook Tuesday letting y'all know if it's going to be late & giving y'all an idea of when it might be up!  I'll also be trying to pin & share your recipes on FB as much as I can this next week while I'm gone but I might not be able to this next week, so please forgive me if I don't get as much love for y'all out there!  But I'm going to try!!  Anyway, lets get to the party!!

This week we are celebrating a summer staple - berries. We've chosen recipes that feature strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries in a variety of creations. From salad dressing to pie, berries are so versatile, delicious and nutritious.


wonderful food wednesday
Our featured recipes:
Framed Frosting's Honey Raspberry Parfait Pops


Want to be featured? Post your best and we’ll pick a few of our favorites to feature each week. Check back next week to see if you’ve been featured on Wonderful Food Wednesday. If you’re featured, your recipe will also be pinned to our Wonderful Food Wednesday Pinterest board.


Featured? Grab our button and place it on your sideboard.


Featured this week on our blogs:
wonderful food wednesday

Join the Fun:
1. Follow your hosts Kerrie @ Family Food and Travel
and Jessica @ All She Cooks , Jaime @ Mom’s Test Kitchen
2. Visit as many blogs as you can, leave comments, follow and grab their recipes. 
*Please note that by linking up you are giving permission for your picture & post to be pinned to the Wonderful Food Wednesday Pinterest Board & to use the photos along with a link back to your post on Mom's Test Kitchen's Social Media Networks

If you are interested in guest hosting for a week, please send an email to twinstravelblog (at) gmail (dot) com

Leave us a comment and tell us what you're cooking up!



CHECK OUT DOREE, A PRETTY AWESOME MOMMY & FOODIE @

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! Hope your week is wonderful!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaime,
    Thanks for hosting another great party. Have a great vacation!
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the party Jaime. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting and have a great vacation:) Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fantastic vacation!! Relax and enjoy.

    Lori
    Lori's Culinary Creations

    ReplyDelete