And a huge thank you to my co-host, Ang! Go stop by Juggling Act and show her some love!!
So now lets get to the features!!! Remember, these are all decided based on what you go out there and view, so make sure you are checking out those recipes!!
THE TOP THREE CHICKEN RECIPES:
WE HAD A TIE FOR THE TOP SPOT!!
AND THE TOP CHICKEN DISH(es) ARE...
&
from What Amber Loves
All four of you please grab a features button! And congratulations!!
The features will be pinned to my MTM Monday's Features Pinterest Board
Thank you all again for joining me this week! And I hope to see y'all again this Monday as we face the dreaded fact (or happy thought, whichever way you look at it) that the kids are headed back to school!! So come prepared to share your kiddos favorite after-school snack recipe! Plus I will be joined by my amazing co-host, Jamie from Love Bakes Good Cakes. You don't want to miss it!!
And remember, if anyone is interested in being a co-host for Mom's Test Meal Mondays, please email me at momstestkitchen (at) yahoo (dot) com! I'd love to have you!
Be sure to join in the fun for
KITCHEN WEEK @ Bear Rabbit Bear Crafts
August 12-18




Hi there! I'm following you from the Return the Favor blog hop. Stop by and visit soon.
ReplyDeletexo Sandra
redrose-vintage.blogspot.com
i like the #2 the Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited my Saucy Chicken Thighs are featured this week! Thank you for a great party. I like the chicken theme. We eat chicken a lot and now I have some new recipes to try. Thanks again! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteYay!! I'm flattered the crescent roll wreaths are featured!! I've added your button to the post and my "shares" page! Your theme party is a great concept! I look forward to linking again! ~Amber of WhatAmberLoves.com
ReplyDeleteThanks for the feature! :) I'm looking forward to future parties and all the different themes! Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the chicken pot pie cupcakes! But all of these recipes are awesome! Congrats to all of the features. :)
ReplyDeletewhat a great link up! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and commenting.
ReplyDeleteThese look delicious!
www.ohsoamelia.com
I'm so excited that my chicken pot pie cupcakes were featured! Thanks so much and I can't wait to link up again! I will be adding your button to my blog here shortly. Have a great weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteBridget
I'm so excited that my Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes were featured! Thanks so much and I look forward to linking up again! I grabbed your button and will be posting it on my blog shortly. Have a great weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteBridget
following through aloha friday blog hop
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Marvelous Mondays. I am following you and would really love it if you followed back! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteHi Jamie!
ReplyDeleteI would naturally go for the Teriyaki Chicken with Homemade Teriyaki Sauce. It looks really interesting.
Found you at Mom's Best Nest and now follow you via GFC.
Have a great day!
http://www.ugochi-jolomi.com