home about recipes Wonderful food wednesday let me pintroduce you!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My 1st Blogging Award!




I was so surprised when my phone made the 'Twitter' notification noise yesterday and I had a tweet from Mrs.MommyHH6 saying that she had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award!!  I am so honored and humbled to receive this & especially to receive it from such a wonderful woman!  I've just recently gotten the chance to get to know Mrs.MommyHH6 and I'm so happy I have!  She is a very kind and supportive woman!  Her blog focuses on moms, with a special emphasis on military moms & special needs moms!  If you haven't gotten the chance to get to know her or her blog you really should!!

So the info on this little award is...
If you get the award, do the following:
  1. Thank the person that gave your the award in a blog post & link back to their blog
  2. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you follow
  3. Include 7 random things about yourself in the post
  4. Include the rules
  5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog


So 7 random things about me... I'm really not that interesting of a person...
  1. I'm very much a homebody, not a fan AT ALL of big gatherings with lots of people.  I tend to be the awkward one sitting in a corner saying nothing, people watching.
  2. Princess P's middle name is Jewel ~ I get asked ALOT if I'm a fan of a certain singer.  The answer would be no.  She's named after her great-grandfather.  Her first name was picked because I was watching a TV commercial for a movie and happened to like the name of the little girl :)
  3. I did not enjoy being pregnant.  Not one bit.  Outside of my beautiful daughter I was blessed with, the only good thing that came out of that 9 months was living migraine free.  That is almost worth getting pregnant again for, almost.
  4. I am a migraine sufferer ~ a severe one.  Have been for as long as I can remember.  All the women in my family are :(
  5. I can roll my tongue into a W
  6. I'm a popcorn & candy addict.  I could eat popcorn every day of the week.  One of my favorite combos is eating buttered popcorn with Reese's Pieces.
  7. I am one of 'those' dog people.  Our puppy is part of the family.  And I would have 10 more but the Hubs has banned me from going to the local Animal Shelter and the pet stores on adoption days.

And that's enough about me! 


My Nominees Are:
(in no particular order)

Danielle @ Framed Frosting
Julie @ Jam's Corner


All of these women (& man) have had an impact on me & my blogging whether they know it or not!  Some I have gotten to know personally & some I have just gotten to know through reading your posts & hope to get to know better! Either way, thank you!  I, along with many others, appreciate what y'all do!!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to wonderful you. And now I'm off to try all of your yummy recipes. =)

    Aloha,
    Stopping by to say "hi" and follow ya from the GFC hop. If you're up for a bit of a ride come join me at localsugarhawaii.com-- we're riding the wave of life one little adventure at a time.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first award, Jaime! I remember how excited I was :) I am enjoying your blog and I look forward to watching it continue to grow and bless other people! Thank you so much for nominating me. I am very curious about the tongue thing and would almost ask you to post a picture! LOL - I have never heard (or seen) such a thing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I was nominated for this award last month so I've already passed it on to other bloggers. Thanks so much for thinking of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nicole!! I'm so happy to have you here! And I'm always down for a trip to Hawaii!! Can't wait to check out your blog!!

    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie ~ Lol!!! I hate having my picture taken but maybe for you I'll post it one day!!

    Julie ~ Congratulations for each time you've received them!! You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thank you so much!! That means a lot :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you! And thank you so much for nominating me! I am a big fan of your blog, it's inspiring me to cook more! :}

    ReplyDelete